Hello and thank you for visiting.
Making the first step in seeking help can be a hard decision to make, especially if you have never had counselling before. This is why I have detailed as much information in my website as I can to give you an insight into counselling, who I am, how I work and how I can help you find emotional wellbeing.
First, there are many reasons why someone seeks counselling. Perhaps you are:
- Stressed, anxious or depressed
- Experiencing a loss, bereavement or trauma
- Feeling confused, overwhelmed or disconnected
- Having relationship difficulties
- Going through a personal crisis or life change
- Struggling with health issues
- Recovering from an addiction
- Emotionally Eating/Over-eating
- Suffering from low self-esteem or confidence
- Looking to gain a better understanding of yourself
It’s not always easy to talk to family or friends about your thoughts and feelings. You may be worried about the affect of sharing these could have on them or they may be part of the problem. I can offer you a safe, non-judgmental, confidential space where you can say it how it really is and explore what is important to you.